PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
1. Lansdown D, Lucas R, Lee S, Nardo L, Lai, A, Krug R, Ma CB. Fatty Infiltration of the Teres Minor and Subscapularis Muscles Increase with Associated Rotator Cuff Tears and Tendon Retraction. Arthroscopy. Submitted for publication.
2. Lee S, Lucas R, Lansdown D, Lai A, Krug R, Ma CB. Magnetic resonance rotator cuff fat fraction and its relationship with tendon tear severity and subject characteristics. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. Published online March 26, 2015.
3. Vavken P, Sadoghi P, Quidde J, Lucas R, Delaney R, Muller AM, Rosso C, Valderrabano V. Immobilization in internal or external rotation does not change recurrence rates after traumatic anterior shoulder dislocation. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2014 Jan; 23(1): 13-9
4. Muller AM, Sadoghi P, Lucas R, Audige L, Delany R, Klein M, Valderrasbano V, Vavken P. Effectiveness of bracing in the treatment of nonosseous restriction of elbow mobility: a systematic review and meta-analysis of 13 studies. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2013 Aug; 22(8): 1146-1152.
5. Lucas RM, Iyengar JJ, Ma CB, Feeley BT. Management of Subscapularis Tears. Techniques in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2012 Jun; 13(2): 90-100.
6. Chloros GD, Lucas RM, Li Z, Holden MB, Koman LA. Post-traumatic ulnar artery thrombosis: outcome of arterial reconstruction using reverse interpositional vein grafting at 2 years minimum follow-up. J Hand Surg (Am). 2008 Jul-Aug; 33(6): 932-940.
7. Wiesler ER, Chloros GD, Lucas RM, Kuzma GR. Arthroscopic Management of Volar Lunate Fractures of the Distal Radius. Tech Hand Up Extrem Surg. 2006 Sep; 10(3): 139-144.
8. Walton KA, Cole AL, Yeh M, Subbanagounder G, Kutzik SR, Modlin RL, Lucas RM, Nakai J, Smart EJ, Vora DK, Berliner JA. Specific phospholipid oxidation products inhibit ligand activation of toll-like receptors 4 and 2. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2003 Jul 1;23(7):1197-203.
1. Lucas RM, Romeo AA, Youngblood SA, Ghodadra N, Provencher MT. Operative Arthroscopy, 4e. Anterior Shoulder Instability: Suture Plication. Wolters Kluwer Health. 2012; Chapter 17, pgs. 199-210.
2. In press: Orthopaedic Rehab of the Athlete: Guidelines for Getting Back in the Game: Chapter 37 Tibial Shaft Fractures. LeClere LE, Lucas RM.
1.Lee S, Nardo L, Lucas R, Karampinos D, Carbillido-Gamio J, Lai A, Ma CB, Link T, Krug R. Rotator cuff tendon tear size and retraction and quantification of muscle fatty infiltration using chemical shift-based water-fat MR imaging. European Congress of Radiology 2013.
2.Lee S, Lansdown D, Lucas R, Nardo L, Lai A, Ma CB, Krug, R. Rotator Cuff Fatty Infiltration is Correlated with Tendon Tear Size, Tendon Retraction and Patient Age: A Quantitative MR Evaluation using the IDEAL Sequence. Orthopaedic Research Society 2014.
3.Lansdown DA, Lucas R, Nardo L, Lai A, Lee S, Krug R, Ma CB. Is Fatty Infiltration a Neurogenic Process? A Quantitative Evaluation of the Teres Minor and Subscapularis Muscles. Arthroscopy Association of North America 2014.
4.Lansdown D, Lucas R, Lee S, Nardo L, Lai A, Krug R, Ma CB. A Quantitative MR-Based Evaluation of Fatty Infiltration in the Teres Minor and Subscapularis Muscles. Inman Abbot meeting 2014.
5.Lucas R, Lansdown D, Lee S, Nardo L, Lai A, Krug R, Ma CB. Rotator Cuff Tears: Quantitative Assessment of Fatty Infiltration by MRI. Inman Abbot meeting 2014.
1.Grand Rounds- Rotator Cuff Tears: Quantitative Assessment of Fatty Infiltration by MRI. University of California, San Francisco. 3/27/2013.
2.A Novel Treatment for Lateral Condyle Nonunion. University of California, San Francisco. 58th Annual LeRoy C. Abbot Society Scientific Program & 34th Annual Verne T. Inman Lectureship. 5/10/2013.
3.Quantitative Assessment of Fatty Infiltration of the Rotator Cuff by MRI. University of California, San Francisco. 59th Annual LeRoy C. Abbot Society Scientific Program & 35th Annual Verne T. Inman Lectureship. 5/8/2014.
1. Quantitative Assessment of Rotator Cuff Fatty Infiltration by IDEAL Sequence MRI
Lucas RM, Lee S, Lansdown DA, Nardo L, Lai A, Krug R, Ma CB. AAOS 2015, Las Vegas, NV